Pet Friendly Rooms
At the Western Hotel in Galway City we love dogs!!!
We are delighted that you can now travel with your four legged best friend as we offer dog friendly rooms and Apartments. Explore the City, take a stroll around the Eyre Square and let your pet off the lead at the Claddagh.
All dogs are welcome, no matter the breed, size or weight, as long as they are friendly, cute and home trained.
For the comfort of your doggy and your piece of mind our Dog Friendly rooms comes with food and water bowls, doggy guest towel and poop cleaning bags.
Dog Friendly Rooms can only be booked directly and must be booked in advance. For any enquiries please contact us on 091 562 834 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions for dog friendly accommodation:
- Please keep your dog on a short lead at all times in public areas at the Hotel. For the comfort of non doggy lovers we do not allow bringing your dog to the Western Bar & Restaurant (this does not apply to Guide Dogs).
- As our Hotel may be a new environment to your pet, for its comfort, feel free to bring their own favourite toy to play in the room, pillow or blanket.
- Please keep the doggy out of the bed and any soft furniture in the bedroom. Bring your doggy own bed with you so it can feel like home.
- Please do not leave your dog unattended in the room for more than 2 hours in case of disruption to other guests. It should not be during room service hours (ask our reception for details).
- On a wet day, please dry your four legged friend with special doggy guest towel before entering your bedroom.
- We allow one dog per room.
- An additional cleaning fee of €30.00 per stay applies to Dog Friendly Rooms.
- Dog owners take full responsibility for any damage of bedroom furniture or bedding. If any damage appears, cost will be added on to guest bill.